[aspectj-users] Encryption in AspectJ 1.6.x?

Title: Encryption in AspectJ 1.6.x?

Hi,

Two years ago a colleague to me ask the question below. The answer he recieved was NO. I want to know if it is still the case for the versions 1.6.x

Does AspectJ include any encryption that will prevent export to certain countries? In case of yes, which kind of encryption is included. Or even better, does anyone know what ECCN code to use for AspectJ?

Best Regards,

Gustavo Fuentes

Ericsson AB
DU Multimedia Products
PDU Media and Applications - Development South
Phone:  +46 8 719 3779
Mobile: +46 70 396 6362

Back to the top