Re: [aspectj-users] Creating a crosscut using ClassLoader.Loadclass using AspectJ

Since you aren't (likely) weaving the code that calls ClassLoader.loadClass(), you pointcut won't work.

You should perhaps try something like:

pointcut classLoading() : staticinitialization(*);

Then in advice, you can get access to the class object using thisJoinPoint.getSignature().getDeclaringType().

-Ramnivas