[aspectj-users] Aspect tangles?

Hi,

I have two aspects and one of them is abstract (A) and the other one (B) extends A and and provides the concrete implementation. A & B are in two separate projects. When I examine my project in Structure 101 it says that I have a package tangle between A & B. It seems like A is referencing and calling B and B must obviously know of A since it extends it. Is this the correct behavior? It's sad that you have to live with an extra tangle that I can do nothing about.

Thanks,
Johan

Back to the top