[aspectj-users] Problems with Enum

Hello everybody! I'm new here so I find it nice to say hello in the very beginning :-)

And now to the point... I'm trying to write a simple mertic-counting tool. I decided to use aspectj's AST. Currently I'm trying to make out the api of the ast (as in eclipse I find it tricky). Everything works fine for classes but not for enum's. My code looks like this:

import java.util.ArrayList;

import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTVisitor;
import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.AnonymousClassDeclaration;
import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.CompilationUnit;
import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.EnumDeclaration;
import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.MethodDeclaration;

import pl.wirp.user23.logic.metrics.beans.MetricResult;

public class NLOCVisitor extends ASTVisitor {

   private ArrayList<MetricResult> result = new ArrayList<MetricResult>();

   public ArrayList<MetricResult> getResult() {
       return result;
   }

   @Override
   public boolean visit(EnumDeclaration ed) {
       System.out.println(ed.toString());
       return true;
   }

   @Override
   public boolean visit(AnonymousClassDeclaration acd) {
       System.out.println(acd);
       return true;
   }

}

I want (by now) write the source of my enum on standard out. Similar code for classes works fine, but for enums nothing happens. Methodes aren't even invoked.
My enum class looks like this:
public enum BasicEnum {
   A = 1, B = 2, C = 3;
   public int getNumberOfEnumerators(){
       return 3;
   }
}

so it's really simple.
I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
Wojtek

"Kup bilet na najlepsze zawody Freestyle Motocross - DIVERSE Night of
the Jumps!" http://link.interia.pl/f1c5f

Back to the top