Re: [aspectj-users] Dynamically undeploy aspects

As far as I know this is still impossible with AspectJ. I remember
some discussion about making them "disableable" at the AOSD conference
two years ago but for some reason that never happened (maybe because
nobody liked the word ;-)). That feature would however only guard
every advice application with a Boolean flag, something you can easily
do yourself with an if-pointcut.

Eric