Re: [aspectj-users] Finding if a selected piece of code is being affected by an advice

This is really a question for the ajdt-dev mailing list... I think
it'd be easier to get the info you need directly from the AJModel
class, as described here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Developer%27s_guide_to_building_tools_on_top_of_AJDT_and_AspectJ#Obtaining_crosscutting_relationship_information_from_AJDT

--Matt