[aspectj-users] Uptodate and/or incremental build

Hello all,

I was wondering if it is possible to skip the compilation process using Ant task iajc. I added iajc to a very big project and the compilation time got bigger. Using that Ant task javac, only changed Java files are recompiled. Is it possible to do the same with the correspoding task for AspectJ?

How do we use the incremental option? It seems that the build process asks me for the compilation option (enter to continue, r to rebuild and q to quit) - does that mean I always have to interact with the building process?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Paulo Zenida

Back to the top