RE: [aspectj-users] Get enclosing method signature of a join point

Hi there,
I've ended up downloading the aspectj source to see if
I can add this functionality in. I'm not sure where to
start, so any guidance is appreciated. I basically
want to get more context information (the enclosing
method--where applicable) whenever there is a
JoinPoint match during weaving.

Thanks in advance.