[aspectj-users] getting reflection.Method from a thisJointPoint

Hi,

I want to read annotation information using reflection. I apply an around advice in some of my methods, and I need to get the Method or the Annotation. Neither thisJointPoint nor thisJoinPoint.getSignature(); contain a method to return the reflection.Method instance. But when I debug, I see that the implementation of the Signature has that information. Unfortunately the impl of the signature class is private and can't cast it.

I can hack and get the variable, but is there a normal way of getting the Method instance?

Thanks,

Kostas

Back to the top