Re: [aspectj-users] Maven2 integration test and aspectjweaver

To use LTW with maven2 you will need to use eighter MAVEN_OPTS or
setting it on the argLine option in the surefire plugin..

example (linux/bash)
export MAVEN_OPTS=-javaagent:/fully/qualified/path/to/aspectjweaver-1.5a.jar
mvn test

or (in the pom.xml)
<project>
 [...]
 <build>
   <plugins>
     <plugin>
       <configuration>
         <forkMode>pertest</forkMode>
<argLine>-javaagent:${maven.repo.local}/aspectj/aspectjweaver/1.5.2a/aspectjweaver-1.5.2a.jar</argLine>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>
   </plugins>
 </build>