RE: [aspectj-users] about set pcd capabilities

Oh, I just remembered...

What I said is not entirely true. There is a solution without using
reflection if you think 4D ;-)

The point is that if at time t_i there is a previous value for a field
this means that the field has been set before, at time t_{i-1}. So what
you can do is, every time the field is set, you store its value
somewhere on the heap, so that on the subsequent set-joinpoint it's
available from there.

I blogged an example ages ago here:
http://www.bodden.de/n/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Item
id=31

There I also describe a 3rd solution using "tracematches".

Eric

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redi
> > r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F>  -- 2 GB of storage
> and
> > industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Back to the top