Re: [aspectj-users] aop.xml: include all sub-packages

Alec,

Try (extra dot):
<weaver>
    <include within="com.nextpage..*"/>
</weaver>

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

"Alec Lebedev" <alec.lebedev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

25/10/2006 18:59

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

<aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] aop.xml: include all sub-packages

Hi,

I am changing my app to use load-time instead of compile-time weaving. However, I don’t see a way to tell load-time weaver to weave classes in ALL sub-packages on a certain package. Say, I want to weave classes in all sub-packages in com.nextpage package. When I use:
<weaver>
    <include within="com.nextpage.*"/>
</weaver>

it only weaves classes in com.nextpage package, but not the subpackages.

Note that sub-packages can be nested arbitrarily deep. How can I include all sub-packages in a given package?

Thanks.

aspectj-users mailing list
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx