[aspectj-users] error in opening zip file

Hi everyone,
In my project, I'v transformed one of the modules into an aspectj project and I've tried to build the whole application with  this  module.
The application used jdk 1.4.2, but I've changed to 1.5 to run annotations.  This  seems to  generate a problem  with the module  representing the GUI.
I've excluded this module from the application and it builds succefully, but I need of course to have the GUI.
The error I have is the following:
 [javac] error: error reading C:\projets\...\LIBModule\.classpath; error in opening zip file
( LIBModule is the module containing eventually all libraries needed inthe project)

C:\projets\MyGUIModule\build.xml: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

The GUI module uses struts and servlets/ jsp mecanisms.
Is there any suggestions on what 's happening?

Regards.
Mouna

Back to the top