[aspectj-users] AJDT and and referencing aspects with aspectOf()

Within an ADJT project, if I have a JUnit TestCase in which I want to instantiate an aspect (from the same project) using aspectOf().

In doing this, the test case gets errors in the gutters on references the aspect class: "cannot be resolved as a type", and I am also unable to import the aspect class in eclipse.

I can, however launch the test and it runs and passes.

Is there a configuration to get around this?

I find I can open the TestCase with the AspectJ editor and it then works, but it strikes me that there must be something else I'm missing. It is just a java class after all.

Can somebody please enlighten me?

Thanks,

- Ken

Back to the top