[aspectj-users] Logging antipatterns, AspectJ and you

(or more precisely me)

Wes Isberg wrote:
> (No one's publishing articles on logging with AspectJ,
> even though there are plenty of ways to make a mess of it.)

As I'm about to remove all hardcoded logging and localization spaghetti
from a complex middleware engine I would really appreciate some of your
ideas on this. Just some do's and dont's would be nice - I realize the
logging horse is always getting dragged out but I'm sure there are some
not so obvious pitfalls from which we all could learn.
Please? :)

Holger

Back to the top