[aspectj-users] AspectJ misses weaving logger pointcuts

Hi all,

    I have the current problem.

    I wish to redirect all calls to java.util.logging.Logger to a different logger.

I have the following pointcuts:

    //matches the Logger initialization routine
  pointcut xpl_logget(String logname): call(Logger Logger.getLogger(String)) && args(logname);

  //matches the log call with only a msg
  pointcut xpl_log(Level l, String msg): call(void Logger.log(Level, String)) && args(l, msg);
  //matches the log call with one Object as a parameter
  pointcut xpl_logobject(Level l, String msg, Object param1): call(void Logger.log(Level, String, Object)) && args(l, msg, param1);
  //matches the log call with many Objects as parameters
  pointcut xpl_logobjects(Level l, String msg, Object[] params): call(void Logger.log(Level, String, Object[])) && args(l, msg, params);
  //matches the log call with an exception as a parameter
  pointcut xpl_logexception(Level l, String msg, Throwable thrown): call(void Logger.log(Level, String, Throwable)) && args(l, msg, thrown);

  For some reason, I am unable to intercept all calls.  I can intercept some, nut not all.  If I compile the same code, it appears to work.

  The only difference I can see is that the jar that i cannot seem to weave completely is signed and built on another machine.

any ideas?  I am using Java 1.4

thanks,
Mike