Re: [aspectj-users] It's a whole new genre.... announcing the AspectJ 5 M2 *candidate* build

This build is now available in the latest AJDT development build, version
1.2.0.20050325175227, available from:
http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/download.html
with one version for Eclipse 3.0 and another for Eclipse 3.1M5a.

We'll put out an AJDT 1.2.0M3 release after AspectJ 5 M2 has been declared
"final". We're also close to another Eclipse 3.1 release (M6 is due 1
April), so we'll try to add support for that and release soon afterwards).

Regards,

The AJDT Team

--
Matt Chapman, mchapman@xxxxxxxxxx
AJDT Development, http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt

http://www.aspectprogrammer.org/blogs/adrian/2005/03/hacking_with_ha.html
http://www.aspectprogrammer.org/blogs/adrian/2005/03/event_driven_ar.html
http://www.aspectprogrammer.org/blogs/adrian/2005/03/ramnivas_on_ann.html
http://www.aspectprogrammer.org/blogs/adrian/2005/01/making_concurre.html

> and also the AspectJ 5 Developer's Notebook: http://dev.eclipse.
> org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-
> home/doc/ajdk15notebook/index.html
>
> -- The AspectJ Team

Back to the top