Re: [aspectj-users] IBM's Websphere App Developer Issue

This problem occurs because the WSAD-AspectJ combo somehow gets confused with the libraries that use the replaceable variable names.  If you go through your project and replace the path variables with hard-coded paths, your problem will go away.