Re: [aspectj-users] I want to the exact utility of abstract aspect

(I'm not sure about "exact," but ...)

Like an abstract class, an abstract aspect lets you encapsulate a
pattern or solution but defer some specification or functionality
to implementing  classes - e.g., an abstract method to be defined
by the subtype for running code or an abstract pointcut to identify
the join points for logging advice.  For an example, see the code
included with the documentation.

Wes