[aspectj-users] Load Time Weaving Verbosity

Hi All,

I'm just wondering if someone can tell me how to disable verbose output from the load time weaver. Before using rc1.2.1 I was not observing any verbose weaving messages. I have tried -Daj.weaving.verbose="False", but it does not appear to do anything. I've attached some examples of the output below for reference.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Dave

null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:3) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAro
(HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:30) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:7) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAro
(HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:49) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:8) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAro
(HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:49) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:11) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAr
 (HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:49) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:12) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAr
 (HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:49) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:7) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAro
(HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:30) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:18) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAr
 (HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:49) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:17) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAr
 (HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:30) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:24) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAr
 (HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:49) [with runtime test]
null: weaveinfo Type 'test' (test.java:23) advised by around advice from 'HybridTimeAr
 (HybridTimeAroundAspect.java:30) [with runtime test]
Hello World

Back to the top