[aspectj-users] Stateful aspects with percflow and persflowbelow

I am looking for examples of aspects which associate state with percflow
or percflowbelow. To understand where I am coming from refer to the work
on Association Aspects by Sakurai et al from AOSD'04. There, in an
example, state is associated with a pair of objects. Association aspects
make this modular. However, what if there is common state associated not
with a set of peers but with a tree. Are there prolific Aspectj
programmers out there who have been challenged by such cases.

On a side note (I haven't searched the archives on this), are there
plans to encorporate the work by Sakurai et al into a future Aspectj
release?

Adam

Back to the top