RE: [aspectj-users] A newbie writes

Title: RE: [aspectj-users] A newbie writes

Jonathan Amir wrote:

> The corresponding pointcut for get doesn't work for me.
>
> pointcut getStrings (String s): get (String *.*) && args (string).
>
> I don't think this is a language extension. I think this is a bug. I
> expect get and args to work in orchestration just like set and args.

I'm glad I'm not the only one puzzling over this one.

Should I raise it in Bugzilla?

Robbie

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and confidential.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone on 0131 476 6000 and delete the material from your computer.

Back to the top