Re: [aspectj-users] Trouble compiling java application with <iajc> task

Marshall --

I too was having a problem using the iajc task and Ant 1.6.1.

I never could get the <taskdef resource=....> to work correctly, so what I did was
simply define the following:

<taskdef name="iajc" classname="org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.AjcTask">
  <classpath>
   ... (included aspectjrt.jar as well as aspectjtools.jar)
  </classpath>
</taskdef>

Then the ant build script ran fine.

HTH.