RE: [aspectj-users] help needed in installing the aspectJ plug-in for jbuilder9

To install just copy the "lib" directory from the zipfile into the JBuilder
install directory.  This will have the effect of placing three new JAR files
into <jbuilder-install>/lib/ext.  I've updated the readme to explain this
step.

Mik

Back to the top