[aspectj-users] Tips and Tricks

Hey,

I've just recently stumbled across Aspect Oriented Programming and it's
piqued my curiousity but I am finding the learning curve is a bit steep
learning it on my own from just the content provided on the net. It
certainly adds a significant level of complexity to Java. Does anyone have
any suggestions on how best to approach it? What metaphors, tricks or ways
of thinking that aptly describe it?

I noticed that some of the documentation that comes with AspectJ, uses a
figure example. lines, points etc. I've gotten the impression that Aspect
orient programming can help in the development of graphics applications. I'd
be curious to understand how this might specificly apply.

Jeremy E. Denton
software developer
galdos systems inc
Opinions, conclusions, recommendations, and other information presented in
this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by my employer or firm.

Back to the top