Re: [aspectj-users] How to make cruisecontrol work with aspectJ compiler

Hi Guangjing,

I think that some more diagnostic information is required. Could you post to the group or else mail me off-line with details of what the error message was from CruiseControl ? Also, any fragments from your config.xml and build.xml files that you could supply without compromising the confidentiality of your project would be helpful.

Thanks,
George
George C. Harley

Guangjing Zhou <gj_zhou@xxxxxxxxx>