RE: [aspectj-users] OutOfMemoryError while building an AspectJ project with AJDT1.1.4

I want to make sure that people aren't misled by the fact that we exposed a
way to turn off model generation.  The structure model is far from
dominating memory use.  I just tried building the JDK (1300 classes) and it
was less than 9MB.  So under normal circumstances it is best to just
increase the VM max.

In the future, as we move AJDT towards a tighter integration with the JDT,
the memory overhead will be reduced further.

Mik