[aspectj-users] AspectJ debugging in Eclipse

Title: AspectJ debugging in Eclipse

I'm trying to verify that Eclipse really supports debugging of applications that have been aspected with AspectJ.  It was a long battle just to get ajc to work from an Ant build file running in Eclipse.  It turns out that you need to use the fork="yes" option of ajc.  Maybe Eclipse has something in its classpath that conflicts with ajc.

Now onto the next problem.  When I try to debug my application a dialog pops up that says "Attempting to install a breakpoint in the type ... that has no line number attributes.".  The code runs to the end without stopping at my breakpoint.  I'm using debug="true" on ajc.  What do I have to do to make the line number information available?

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.