Re: [aspectj-users] Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP): Using AspectJ to implement and enforce coding standards

I just found and read this paper.  I liked it very much.  I too am very
interested in the topic of well-known patterns and how they would be
affected by AOP. I plan to use examples from it in my talk at an
upcoming local JUG meeting.  Does anyone plan on doing something similar
for the J2EE patterns either from the SUN book or theserverside.com?
I'm sure it would be very interesting.

Hmm... maybe I should go back to school and use this for a thesis
topic... ;)