[aspectj-dev] Testing AspectJ against JDK 8 EA builds

Hi,

I am from the OpenJDK Quality Group at Oracle.  I am working with Open Source projects
that are testing JDK 8 Early Access builds (either those published by Oracle, or their own)
and I would like to encourage more of it to happen.

I am looking for a contact person who is interested in working with me , sharing your test
experiences and any issues uncovered by testing AspectJ with JDK 8 EA builds. I expect this
will be of benefit to both communities.

We are now very late in the release cycle of JDK 8 , issues found late may be postponed to
an Update Release.

Rgds,  Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell