Re: [aspectj-dev] Pointcut blocks of code

In my opinion, the aspectj does not support this kind pointcut. You have to modify the source code to get you desired function (and I don't think it is a trivial work).

The paper "Using AOP for Detailed Runtime Monitoring Instrumentation" in WODA 2009 describes a similar work.  You can get the paper through the following url: http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/please/papers/woda2009.pdf