[aspectj-dev] bug in eclipse compiler?

Hi,
I have problem with indirect dependencies  in compilation mode.
I thing that the problem lays in eclipse compiler, but I am not sure.

There is an example in attached  zip file:
if you run ajc1 - compilation will fail (because of indirect dependencies)
if you run compile and than ajc2 - everything works fine, because classes are created with javac and after that is ajc used "in weaving" mode.

Is there a correct solution of this problem ?

I have one idea for you.
ajc does not accept class files as "sources"
In my opinion it would be useful to have a possibility to use class files instead of java, or aj files. This feature gives possibility to use ajc as "pure" weaver. (Motivation is, that one can skip "weaving" of filtered classes during build process.)
Do you like this idea ?

p.s. Unfortunately I am not able to create better simulation (I mean without external jar files) &
I hope that I am not doing a crime  (redistribution of IBM property :-) )

best regards
JuBu