RE: [aspectj-dev] project-specific settings

You're right that all the AspectJ modules/projects could be updated to
require a JRE13_LIB variable and the Ant build will work, right now.
But the JRE14_LIB variable does not prevent you from adding 1.4 code,
which will cause Ant to gack, and without Ant support there's no
guarantee that the source/lib used for Eclipse will actually work
on the build machine, which I thought was the goal.  Like you, however,
I don't like having to drop back to 1.3 for AspectJ when I'm
developing other things in Java 5.

Wes