Re: [aspectj-dev] context in staticinitialization

MAC,

You can always use thisJoinPoint. When there is no currently executing
object, as with static methods, the getThis() returns null. Also
getTarget() and getArgs() may return something useful although not for a
staticinitializer.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

03/10/2005 17:35:03

Please respond to AspectJ developer discussions <aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>