[aspectj-dev] Binding parameters in concrete aspects?

Is there (planned to be) any way to write XML-defined aspects in an aop.xml file that bind variables, e.g.,

<concrete-aspect name="sample " extends="monitor.AbstractTracing">

    <pointcut name="monitorPoint(Object action)" _expression_="execution(* action(..)) && this(action)"/>

</concrete-aspect>

It seems like this would be useful extension to the proposed concrete aspects support. Please correct me if there is a way to do this and I’m just not aware of it.

Thanks,

Ron

Back to the top