Re: [aspectj-dev] DOMs and ASTs (for metrics tool purpose)

Michal Stochmialek <misto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 01/04/2005 00:08:36:
> btw. Will ajdt be integrated with jdt java models? Many plugins
>  works on it. Having ajdt extension, with small efforts those plugins
>  could be extended for AspectJ support...

For the outline view and package explorer structure, we do now create
subclasses of IJavaElement and add them to the parent compilation unit, so
hopefully other plugins could make use of that as required. See also bug
88861 which tracks the task of expanding the ASTVisitor in AspectJ to
cover pointcuts and advice, etc.

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top