Re: [aspectj-dev] two quick questions about jdk 1.5

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the milestone round up.  I look forward to hearing more once you've
come up with some tasks.  Sorry for the tardy reply, my isp had some problems
with their servers.  I have lost a couple of days worth of email...fortunately
this was one of the last ones I got.  If I've missed anything important, could
you resend (sorry for the inconvenience).

Can't wait to help out.

Adam