[aspectj-dev] Bug #57993: before, after returning, then around gives circular dependency

Folks,

Sorry about submitting bug #57993 at the last minute. I was trying to compile aTrack against the latest AspectJ in CVS HEAD and I remembered that I had worked around a compiler bug a while ago, so I finally went back and isolated it.

The bug happens when the same aspect advises the same join point with before, after returning, and around advice (in exactly that order). The compiler also gets the precedence wrong if you make the around advice go first...

I think this one is worth fixing in AspectJ 1.2

Ron

Back to the top