From: Mik Kersten [mailto:beatmik@xxxxxxx]
Sent: quinta-feira, 5 de Junho de 2003 19:32
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-dev] AJDE 1.1 status

With pleasure--the stack trace follows. I'm sure that one of you guys has
ran across this when moving between JDK1.3 and 1.4.  What is the likely
cause?

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: spacewar/Display1, method: noticeSizeChange
signature: ()V) Incompatible object argument for function call

	at
spacewar.Display$DisplayAspect.ajc$afterReturning$spacewar_Display$DisplayAs
pect$c78(Display.java:109)

	at spacewar.Game.main(Game.java:43)

Mik