Re: [aspectj-dev] 1.1rc2

Hi,

Sorry if I wasn't clear on the Spacewar item. Yes, the proposed "fix" is a new method in 1.4 and no, I wasn't suggesting we break the game for releases below 1.4. What I have in mind is shipping two different versions of SWFrame (the existing one and a new SWFrame14 that has the new API call) and seeing if we can have our "spacewar" Ant target carry out some conditional processing based on the detected version of Java runtime to build the right version. I'll do some experimentation to see how viable this is. If you don't hear back from me on the issue then you can guess what the outcome was.

Bye for now,
George

Wes Isberg <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx