[aspectj-dev] Changes to master build file? (aspectjtools doubled in size!)

Hi Wes,
I'm back in the land of the living, and picked up the latest changes from CVS today...  the new "release" option for the test harness is very nice ;-).  When I run a full build now though (ant -f build.xml from the build module) I'm producing an aspectjtools.jar that is approximately *double* its normal size (about 10.8MB). It seems to now include a whole bunch of JDK classes and other assorted goodies. Has there been a change in the main build script?

I did have to switch from a Sun JDK back to an IBM one (both 1.4) to get around an eclipse problem I'd been having if that could be the culprit?? Other than that, my setup is unchanged from last week apart from being at the most recent source levels.

Thanks,
Adrian.
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top