[aspectj-dev] README-11 needs some looking at before release

Hi all,

Anyone who added functionality to this release (or anyone who wants to) should take a look at

	modules/build/products/tools/dist/README-11.html

I've updated it with the skeleton for the 1.1beta3 release, and I've added a new section on aspect initialization and the NoAspectBoundException.  But I haven't cleaned out limitations yet, in particular those about around inlining and exception checking.

-erik

Back to the top