Re: [aspectj-dev] Accessing CVS

dev.eclipse.org:/home/technology/org.aspectj/modules
has modules which are eclipse projects and can be
checked out directly into an eclipse workspace:

  ajbrowser ajde asm
  bridge build docs lib
  org.aspectj.ajdt.core
  org.eclipse.jdt.core

  runtime taskdefs testing
  testing-client testing-drivers
  testing-util tests util
  weaver

See the readme's in the build and tests modules.

(and yes, there will be a FAQ entry.)

Wes