Re: [asciidoc-wg] Meeting in Feb?

Hi Jason!

Sounds like a good idea to meet in February. Do you have a date in mind?

Also, wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and productive 2024!

Thanks and Regards,
Amarantha

On Jan 16, 2024, at 8:51 AM, Jason Porter via asciidoc-wg <asciidoc-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone!

Welcome to 2024! I'm excited for the things we have on our plan and what we anticipate getting done. It's looking like February would be a good time to meet. What are your thoughts? Also, thank you Sharon, for sending out the approved Program Plan and Budget. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next month!

--

Jason Porter

IBM Partner Engineer

jporter@xxxxxxx jporter@xxxxxxxxxx