Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Meeting, October 03, 2023

Dear SC,

I won't be able to make it for the Meeting on Oct 3. I delegate my vote to Jason Porter. If that shouldn't be possible for some Eclipse rules, I delegate it to Guillaume Grossetie.

As I won't be there for the meeting, I give the status on "Tooling for AsciiDoc" here on the list: Due to a change of roles at work, I need to refocus my activities. For the forseeable time, I won't be able to work on that task. The task is therefore available for adoption. My work in the AsciiDoc space is now limited to maintaining the AsciiDoc plugin for IntelliJ.

Best,
Alexander