Re: [asciidoc-wg] Asciidoc Logo

Assuming it gets support from Eclipse Foundation legal (who holds the copyright), I'd like to see both the icon (the "D" shape) and the filetype icon. We had both in mind when we commissioned the design of the artwork.

As I commented on the linked issue, the Asciidoctor artwork should NOT be used for this. Asciidoctor does not hold the copyright for AsciiDoc or the artwork. It's a separate project. The resource you're looking for is here: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/asciidoc-wg/asciidoc-wg/-/tree/main/brand and is managed by the AsciiDoc WG on behalf of the Eclipse Foundation.

To be clear, my opinion is not relevant until the idea gains support from Eclipse Foundation legal. I'm just providing context for the discussion.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top