[asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Meeting, Feb 9, 2021

Steering Committee and Community at Large,

2021 is going to be a pivotal year for AsciiDoc. Now that we're well into it, it's time to get together to handle some orders of business, review where we are with our project plan, and determine next actions. I'll start by welcoming the newest Partner Member, Salesforce. The first action item on the docket is to approve the amendments to the charter as a result of Eclipse Foundation's move to Europe. We'll then review the latest developments with the AsciiDoc language project initiation and the proposal to create a top-level AsciiDoc project. Finally, we'll need to agree on a plan of action to get the website set up for the working group. If there are additional topics that you feel need to be addressed, please suggest them.

With that said, the next Steering Committee meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 17:00 UTC (12:00 EST, 10:00 MST, 09:00 PST, 18:00 CEST). All interested parties outside of the Steering Committee members are welcome to join as observers. You can find the Zoom meeting information at the bottom of this email.

If a representative of a Partner Member cannot attend the meeting, please make arrangements to send a delegate. If a quorum of members object to the date and time, we'll adjust it.

The agenda for the meeting will be populated prior to the meeting. Once the meeting has concluded, the minutes will be sent to this list for approval.

====
Topic: AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Meeting