[asciidoc-wg] Electronic Vote Result - Approval of 2021 program plan and budget

AsciiDoc Steering Committee and Community at Large,

The vote for the approval of the 2021 program plan and budget closed on Friday, Dec 18, 2020 after receiving the requisite number of votes. I'm pleased to report that the motion passed almost unanimously (8 out of 9 votes in favor and 1 abstention). You can find the motion at https://www.eclipse.org/lists/asciidoc-wg/msg00312.html

Thank you to all the Steering Committee Members for participating. I'm excited to put this program plan into action in 2021. I look forward to what we are going to accomplish together.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top