Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Working Group Program Plan and Budgeting Overview Session (Oct 2, 2020)

Thank you, Sharon! This is exactly what we need to get going toward completion. I'm sure there will be questions, but it's a great platform.

To the Steering Committee: these documents, and all templates you need, are accessible in the Working Group Google Drive. Remember that Sharon has backups if we mess anything up ;)