Re: [asciidoc-wg] Eclipse Con Community Day

Dan, Alexander, et al:

Following up regarding Community Day at the Virtual EclipseCon this year in October.

While we didn't discuss it at the Steering Committee earlier this week (shame), I'm happy to reserve the space for the AsciiDoc Working Group.

If there is consent to do so, I will reserve the time. I simply need a contact name for the session.

Best,
Sharon